Friday, July 26, 2013

Which Way to Heaven

Which Way to Heaven
By Joeysguy




My wife accepted the little that we had

Even those times that were really bad




She raised our kids, cats, dogs and also me

So as my hero it’s my wife I see




She would do things that made her strain

But she kept quiet about some of her pain




We were together for many years

Now alone I try to hold back the tears




Some days are harder to move on

So much is missing, so much is gone




With love for my wife I would always stare

Now it’s only pictures that I have here




I find myself rubbing some pictures with my hand

Wishing, just wishing to feel her hand




Thinking about the rest of my life

Which way to heaven and my wife




I wish I could hear my wife say

I’m here, take my hand heaven is this way

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment