Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Ways To An End

Ways To An End
By Joeysguy

On the day that I lost my wife
I stopped caring about my own life
Because of my sleep disorder it may happen in bed
I might stop breathing and wind up dead
A car going through the stop sign onto my street from Squire 
That could be another way that I could expire
Maybe from pains in my chest
And I go to the hospital for a test
Or the next time I fall off the ladder on my head
The EMT comes and says that I’m dead
Or just one of those big trees
When it falls under a winters breeze
A really bad accident with my car
And EMT can’t get to me to give CPR
Or a boulder coming down from a hill
Or just maybe one night from an extra pill
I could be in my car one night
When out of the dark comes a light
I’m driving down the roadway
And that light is moving fast and coming my way
I scream out that I’m going to die
Crash into the windshield was a freaking firefly 

No comments:

Post a Comment