Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Why I Go To Bereavement

Why I go to bereavement groups by Michael A Gelb I had a loss in my life I lost a mother and also a wife It hurts so badly when people die and they are gone I was told a bereavement group might help me to move on We sit and we talk about our lost love How we miss them and we know they’re in the heavens above We all can come together because of the pain we all share We can relate to each other with passion and how much we care Talking about the past, which now is a memory in our life Were not sure of our future that will be for the rest of our life We now have large changes in our life Someone may have lost a parent, a child, a sibling, a husband or a wife It’s our group that knows our loss and our pain At times our friends or family might think were not sane Someone may say something that would bring us to smile That’s something that happens every once in a while We try to get by the sorrow If not today then maybe tomorrow Maybe after time and lots of tears Just maybe we might find another love that cares

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're attending groups. It helped me a lot when I went, too. I like your poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about commenting back, sorry. Thank You for comments.

    ReplyDelete