Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Letter to my Wife, Dear Joey

A Letter to my Wife, Dear Joey

By Joeysguy


I lived with my mother for part of my life

Then I married and you became my wife





We both repeated the words I do

My promise to always love you





With the wedding band and saying I Do

My heart and soul I gave to you





On the finger of your left hand

You wore a white gold band





I would trade all my future days

For just one more chance of our yesterdays





My love now for you feels like so much more

I’m sorry I didn’t know it before





Looking at your pictures your beautiful face

All those loving words that I misplaced




For many years I knew what life was to be

Now I don’t, since its only me





I’m getting older and have a fear

That I may forget for whom I care





Our 51st anniversary is coming soon

Look for a note inside the balloon





 
I loved you then, I love you now, I’ll love you tomorrow

I write this with tears and sorrow





Till the end of days

With Love always



 

No comments:

Post a Comment