Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Is It Crazy

Is it Crazy
By Joeysguy

Sounds in my house that I hear

I relate some to my wife being here


I have pictures all around the house

Everywhere pictures of my spouse


I think of my wife still being here

Like saying I’m sorry or excuse me dear


So much is different in my life

I lost the normal when losing my wife


I’ll sit and pound my heels on the floor

Sometimes till a foot is sore


Sometimes I’ll take a drink

It helps me to relax and think


Thinking about everything I had

My life feels hopeless and sad



Some nights I think when I go to bed

Will I wake in the morning or will I be dead


As crazy as it may seem

Sometimes I may let out a scream


When leaving home I say, see you later to my souse

I’ll say I’m home when I enter the house


I know some things are crazy that I do

I don’t want to write it and tell you


This poem could be very long

Then people would know I’m really a dingdong

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment