Monday, November 18, 2013

The Honey To Do List

The Honey To Do List
By joeys guy



Honey here is your to do list

It was written after that first time we kissed




I know you are that special one

Who would follow the list till it’s done




Follow the list in it’s order

Do not change, do not alter




The first thing you will do

Is to ask me to marry you




You will love me as I love you

With the promise of a love that’s true



You will give me children, maybe two

I know we will be loved by you




Be a good husband to your wife

You will keep us together for life




If I should be the first to die

Make it short if you do cry




Go on with the rest of your life

Remember me as your wife




With a new honey to do list I’m waiting here

Don’t hurry, I love you dear


No comments:

Post a Comment