Sunday, March 30, 2014

Could-a, Would-a, Should-a

Could-a, Would-a, Should-a
By joeys guy




These are words that some people would say

These are words in someone’s thoughts everyday




Could-a, Would-a, Should-a in someone’s mind

These are words that can be very unkind



Especially if we lose a loved one from our life

These words were unkind to me when I lost my wife




I have asked myself, was there more I could-a done

Was there anything more I should-a done




These are words that can tear us apart

Letting them into our mind and heart




Thinking of arguments, I should-a gave in

Why did I always try to win




At that last moment I should-a held her so very tight

So that the Angels would-a had a tough fight




People say there was nothing I could-a done

It’s what my wife should-a done

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment