Thursday, May 22, 2014

In Dreams

In Dreams


By joeys guy
In dreams I can have it all

My wife and when my kids were small

In dreams I can bring back the years

To a time before all my tears

In dreams my wife would wait

Until I fall asleep even if I’m late

In dreams I can see my beautiful wife

Appearing to me from an earlier time of life

In dreams when my wife comes to me

She is young and pain free

In dreams I can relive my life

Showing more love for my wife

In dreams I can take her by the hand

I see she’s wearing her wedding band

In dreams I can hold her so very tight

I can hold her all through the night

In dreams we can touch and caress

Day or night my love for her is no less

In dreams I would ask her to give me more time and stay

Only till morning is what she would say

In dreams I don’t have any tears

Until morning when she disappears

At the end of night, here comes the daylight

All I can say is, in dreams I’ll see you tonight

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment