Saturday, December 10, 2016

I'ts Just A Band-Aid


It’s Just A Band-Aid 



By Joeysguy



When I was small my mother had some tricks

She would say the band-aid was a quick fix



Using a band-aid to cover a scrape or cut

Keeping out the dirt and any smut



Some places I have trouble putting a band-aid on 

It’s only me, my wife is gone                                    



Recently a wasp had stung me

Confused, I looked to my wife to help me



I then remembered she is not here

Not sure of what to do gave me a little scare



I can put a band-aid on anywhere in front of me

I can’t put it on my back a place I can’t see



My wife wanted a band-aid on my mouth

Even my daughters say I have a bigmouth



I wish my mom taught me her tricks

I would swallow a band-aid, my heart needs a fix


No comments:

Post a Comment